Józef Tischner Junior Visiting Fellowship
Applications must be submitted through the IWM's online application form; we will be unable to consider applications sent via email.
Application materials consist of the following:
- a brief letter of motivation that addresses how the project would benefit from time at the IWM, the connection to the IWM’s mission and research, and concrete research/writing goals during the fellowship
- a project description (max. 550 characters)
- a project proposal (max. 7,500 characters incl. spaces) containing a) a description of the project’s objectives, b) a discussion of the current state of the art, c) methods, and d) a work plan
- a curriculum vitae including a list of publications
- two letters of recommendation from scholars familiar with the applicant’s academic work (has to be submitted by the applicant together with the other application materials)
All application materials should be in English.
Important! Attached documents must be combined into a single PDF, as the online submission form only allows for one attachment. File names of attachments must use Latin characters.
Applications are due 14 February 2024, 23:59 CET. Candidates will be informed of the outcome of their application in the spring semester of 2024.
Further information can be found on our website.