Paul Celan Junior Visiting Fellowship
Applications must be submitted through the IWM's online application form; we will be unable to consider applications sent via email.
Application materials consist of the following:
- a brief letter of motivation that addresses how the project would benefit from time at the IWM, the connection to the IWM’s mission and research, and concrete research/writing goals during the fellowship
- a project description (max. 550 characters)
- a project proposal (max. 7,500 characters incl. spaces)
- a curriculum vitae with a bibliography of translations and other relevant publications
- a contract or a letter of intent from a publisher
- proof that the translator/publisher holds the rights to the translation and its publication (or has an option on them)
All application materials should be in English.
Important! Attached documents must be combined into a single PDF, as the online submission form only allows for one attachment. File names of attachments must use Latin characters.
Applications are due 4 February 2024, 23:59 CET. Candidates will be informed of the outcome of their application in the spring semester of 2024.
Further information can be found on our website.